Weill Cornell Medicine ophthalmologists provide advanced evaluation and treatment for patients with retinal disorders and are actively engaged in the clinical and laboratorial investigation of new treatments for these diseases. Our retina specialists are internationally renowned for their expertise in complicated retinal detachment repair, diabetic retinopathy, removal of macular pucker and macular hole repair.
Conditions We Treat
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Coats' disease
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Floaters and flashes
- Retinal detachment
- Macular holes
- Macular pucker
- Retinal artery and vein occlusion
- Retinal and choroidal tumors
- Retinal and choroidal neovascularization
- Retinopathy Of Prematurity (ROP)
- Retinal vascular disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Stargardt macular dystrophy
- Vitreous hemorrhage due to central or branch retinal vein occlusion
For information regarding any of the conditions above, refer to the American Academy of Ophthalmology Eye Health Library.
Kyle D. Kovacs, M.D.
Kyle Kovacs's Clinical Profile
- Assistant Professor, Assistant Attending Ophthalmologist