Thank you for choosing Weill Cornell Medicine for your laser vision correction. We believe that a strong doctor-patient relationship is the cornerstone of vision correction surgery success, which is why our surgeons personally perform all preoperative and postoperative care. Your vision means the world to us and your first visit is complimentary, so that you may have an opportunity to meet our extraordinary staff members and experience our state-of-the-art facility.
Safety is our team's number one priority. Our skilled surgeons use the most advanced equipment to determine which procedure is right for you and create a customized vision correction plan:
- LASIK (Laser-ASsisted In Situ Keratomileusis).
- PRK (PhotoRefractive Keratectomy).
- EVO Visian ICL (implantable collamer lens).
What to Expect
- Complimentary laser eye screening
- Questions and concerns addressed by your surgeon well in advance of your surgery
- Review of diagnostic test results
- Development of a customized treatment plan to address your specific vision needs
- Follow-up visits with your surgeon after your surgery to assess overall eye health and vision
Experience & Expertise
Your safety is our surgical team's top priority. Our experienced surgeons are fellowship-trained in refractive surgery. Practicing in the setting of a distinguished Ivy League medical college, our surgeons are widely published in ophthalmic literature, and actively involved in cutting-edge corneal research and education.
The NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center is consistently ranked the #1 Hospital in New York year after year by New York Magazine.
EVO Visian ICL
- Sharp, clear vision
- Does not cause dry eye syndrome, which is a common concern with laser vision correction surgeries
- Quick procedure and recovery with minimal downtime
- A great option for people with thin corneas
- Built-in UV Protection
- Designed for permanent vision correction, but can be removed for added peace of mind
The Laser Vision Center
Our state-of-the-art laser center is owned and operated by our surgeons, and available exclusively for our patients. Home to the VISX® Star S4 Excimer Laser System, one of the most advanced lasers available for LASIK eye surgery, we offer custom wavefront iris-registration treatments for perfect alignment. Using our 60Hz IntraLase femtosecond laser, our surgeons perform blade-free LASIK surgery that ensures safety, accuracy and rapid visual recovery.