Weill Cornell Medicine optometrists provide a wide variety of services, including:
- General examination for all ages, to screen for eye diseases including cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, etc.
- Failed vision screening examination.
- Soft and hard contact lens examination.
- Refraction for eyeglasses.
- Screening for related systemic conditions that affect the eye, including diabetes, hypertension, etc.
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of various eye diseases and injuries.
- Eye medication prescription.